This document sets out the arrangements of this website, regarding the processing of users’ personal data. This information has been provided according to the existing legislation regarding the use of personal data of users of this website and its services, in accordance with the 2016/679 EU regulations. Any changes are relevant solely to this website, and no other. Also, it is not relevant to any other website subsequently visited by the user via any link.
The data controller
After consulting the website, data referred to identified or identifiable users can be processed. The personal data controller is Biomedical Technologies based in via P. Cugia 1 09129 Cagliari, Italy.
Data processing place
All the processes related to the web services are managed only by the technical staff under the relevant office responsible for the processing or by people occasionally entrusted of maintenance operations. No data obtained from the web will be used for any purpose other than for which it was provided and at no time will it be shared.
Aim and legal base of the data processing
The personal data provided by any user who uses the services or products offered by this site, or who requires more specific content, will be used solely to satisfy the specific request, or to provide the required services and will only be communicated to a third party if necessary. The legal base of these regulations is required to satisfy data subjects requests or to undertake actions provided for in the agreements established with the data subjects.
Following the user’s explicit agreement, the data may be used for commercial communications concerning products offers or additional services of the company. The legal base of this process is the considered acceptance of the users consent.
At all times, data will only be stored for the specific period required to manage the processing activities in accordance with the regulations established by the law.
Detail of data processed
The website will collect users’ personal data during its normal process. Transmission of such information is as prescribed by internet communication protocol. Any such data will not be collected to identify individual users, but might be used to their identification, trough processing done by relevant third parties.
Relevant data obtained consist of: IP addresses, internet domains of computers used by the users to browse, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier) of the required resources, the time of the request, the method used to send a request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the code number indicating the response’s status given by the server (e.g.: success, done, error, etc…) and other parameters referred to the operative system and to the user’s IT environment.
The data is used solely to obtain anonymous statistical information of the site and its correct operation. The data is erased after the use. The data may be used to establish the responsibility in the eventuality of cyber criminal acts against the site.
Moreover, in our websites we may use:
Data given voluntarily by the user
By sending voluntarily an email to the addresses indicated on the site, the sender’s address is consequently acquired. It is necessary to answer to the requests. Other personal data eventually included in the email may be acquired. Specific summary documents will be progressively reported or displayed on the site’s pages created for specific on-demand services.
Voluntary data transfer
With the exception of what declared about navigation data, the user is free to give her personal data to require the services offered by the data processing holder. If they are missing, it may become impossible to obtain what is required.
Data method of processing and storage times
Personal data are processed by automated tools for the time needed to obtain the purposes for which they have been collected. Specific security measures are followed to prevent the loss of data, improper or incorrect usages and unauthorised access.
Data subjects rights
Within the limits and conditions set out in law, the controller is obliged to answer the data requests related to their personal data. In particular, under the current legislation:
- The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller the confirmation if a process of his personal data is taking place or not, and in that case, to gain access to his personal data and to the following information: The purposes of the processing;
- The categories of personal data concerned;
- The recipients or categories of recipients to which the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular if they belong to third countries or international organisations;
- Whenever possible, the planned personal data period of storage or, if it is not possible, the criteria used to determinate that period;
- The existence of the data subject’s right to ask the data controller rectification or erasure or restriction of his personal data processing or to object to the processing;
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- Where the data are not collected from the data subject, any available information as to their source
- The existence of an automated decision making process, including the profiling
- The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller the rectification of his inaccurate personal data, without undue delay. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the subject data has the right to have incomplete personal data completed, also by submitting a supplementary statement.
- The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller the eraser of his personal data without undue delay. The controller shall have the obligation to erase without undue delay personal data within the limits and conditions set out in the existing legislation. The controller shall notify to each of the recipients to whom were transmitted personal data any possible corrections or cancellations or restriction of the processing, within the limits and conditions set out in the existing legislation.
- The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller the restriction of the processing.
- The data subject shall have the right to obtain in a structured, customary and readable format, from an automatic device, his personal data given to a data controller and has the right to transmit these data to another data controller without impediment from the controller who received them.
In order to exercise the rights listed above, the data subject will have to make a request using the following contact points trough which can be contacted the data protection Officer All the requests have to be made to the data controller this email address . At the same address can also be contacted the data protection officer eventually named by the data controller
This version of the information regarding personal data processing has been updated on the 7th of May 2018.